Free 4-day Shipping with tracking on all orders over $50
Old School Tees will provide Free Shipping on all orders over $50 shipped to US addresses. This option takes 1 to 4 days depending on delivery locations. Most locations receive items in 1 or 2 days, more remote locations usually take 3 days, however, USPS does not fully guarantee the delivery time.
Single t-shirts are delivered in 2 to 5 days with tracking for low USPS live rates
Old School Tees provides straight forward and economical shipping options:
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed by 1 pm EST
- Shipping is via USPS; the most cost-effective shipper in the USA
- Customers can view exact shipping cost early in the order process by entering your state and zip
- Tracking numbers are emailed on all orders
- Customers can chose from USPS First Class, Priority or Express mail options
More about Shipping Options:
- USPS Priority Mail®: This option takes 1-3 days on average; however, USPS does not guarantee the delivery time. Please note customers are welcome to upgrade t from First Class to Priority Mail, but 8 out of 10 times First Class Mail will arrive as quickly as Priority Mail.
- USPS Express Mail®: This is USPS' fastest service option. Packages are expected to arrive the next business day after the item has shipped or the 2nd business day if the destination is a more rural location.
International Shipping Information
Old School Tees ships to the following countries:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Canada, Cook Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guam, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco (France), Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, US Virgin Islands, Wales
Old School Tees will ship internationally with some restrictions:
- No Free Shipping option for international orders
- International orders are limited to a quantity of 5 tee shirts unless negotiated directly with Old School Tees in advance (exceptions made for returning customers, and under certain other conditions).
- Old School Tees is not responsible for items once they leave the US USPS only provides tracking within the USA. Old School Tees cannot guarantee international postal service.
- International Shipping Options:
First-Class Mail International ™*: This option is the most economical service for less-than-urgent deliveries. On average it takes 10-14 business days to get your package but it can occasionally take longer. Tracking number may be provided, but is invalid once the package leaves the US. Old School Tees cannot guarantee international postal service and therefore is not responsible for delivery once items leave the US.
Priority Mail International®*: This option takes 6-8 business days on average; however, USPS does not guarantee the delivery time.
Express Mail International®*: This is our fastest service option. Packages arrive 3-5 business days on average; however, USPS does not guarantee the delivery time.
*Customs Fees: International customers are responsible for any taxes, VAT fees or other duties charged by customs at the country of delivery. If you are concerned about taxes or duties, please look into this before you order. Old School Tees will not mark any package as a gift.
If delivery of an order is refused due to customs fees, a refund will be issued for the returned merchandise (less shipping and return fees) once the package is safely returned to Old School Tees.
Old School Tees uses the most Earth Friendly packaging in the retail business sector:
Old School Tees uses custom printed poly mailers from Ecoenclse. These mailers are made from 100% recycled content, that is both post-consumer & post-industrial material. They are fully recyclable and feature dual self adhesive strips for easy reuse just in case you need to return an item. These mailers are made in the USA! If you are interested, you can learn more at www.ecoenclose.com.
On larger orders, Old School Tees uses single panel folding boxes because single panels folders require less tape. These boxes made from 100% post-consumer and post-industrial recycled content and are fully recyclable and biodegradable, They have absolutely NO virgin fiber content. They are made in the USA!