Old School Tees has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T- Shirts!
Who is your favorite TMNT character? Leonardo? Raphael? Michelangelo? The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle with their colored masks, unique personalities and extraordinary fighting skill are a worldwide phenomenon. These soft and comfortable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Tees are made by Ripple Junction to have that great vintage t-shirt look and feel.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles originated from a comic book before they hit it big on the cartoon series and films. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was introduced in 1984, in Dover, New Hampshire. The fictional team of ninja turtles are four teenage turtles who were named after four Renaissance artists. They were trained by an anthropomorphic sensei rat. The four teenage turtles lived in New York City in the storm sewers. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles battle crime, mutated animals, aliens, and attempt to keep themselves isolated from the world.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series debuted in 1987 and ran until 1996. It started as a five part miniseries, then became a Saturday morning series. In 1997-1998, the teenage turtles starred in their first live action television show that was called Ninja Turtle: The Next Mutation. A second series began in 2003 and ran until 2009. The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series ended the series with a television movie called Turtles Forever. The third Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series debuted in 2012 and is still running. The series appears on the Nickelodeon network.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cast
• Leonardo (Leo) – Leonardo is the courageous leader. He is devoted to learning his martial arts. Leonardo wears the blue mask, and has two long, sharp katanas. He is the oldest turtle, and is named after Leonardo da Vinci.
• Michelangelo (Mike) – Michelangelo is the jokester. He wears the orange mask and carries a pair of nunchakus. He is the baby and youngest of the turtles. He likes to make jokes and loves to relax, eat pizza and likes to speak like a surfer. He was named after Michelangelo.
• Donatello (Don) – Donatello is a scientist and inventor. He wears the purple mask and carries a bo staff. He likes to use his knowledge and is less violent. He is named after the Italian artist and sculpture Donatello.
• Raphael (Ralph) – Raphael is the bad boy of the brothers. He wears the dark red mask, and carries a pair of Sai. He has an aggressive nature, and has a Brooklyn accent. He is named after the Italian painter Raphael.
• Splinter – Splinter is the sensei of the turtles, and an adoptive father. He is a mutant rat.
• April O’Neil – April is a lab assistant to the mad Baxter Stockman scientist. She is the human companion to the turtles, and the turtles recused her.
• Shredder – Shredder is the leader of the Foot Clan, who is the archenemy of Splinter.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T-Shirts are in high demand, because the new TMNT movie was just released in 2014. The new movie and current cartoon series has added a new fan base along with the current turtle fans. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tee shirts come in the traditional black with the turtle colors on the front. One of the favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle t-shirt is the four turtles saying ‘let’s party’. The TMNT T-shirts are perfect for fans of all ages.
OldSchoolTees.com has a great selection of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T-shirts for the true fans of the animated series. It is easy to add to your collection with great prices and free shipping on all orders over $30. Learn more about us or contact us today with any questions about ordering your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirt.